C/ Ferro, 20 (Polígono Industrial El Foix)
43720 L’Arboç (Tarragona)
+41° 17′ 6.92″, +1° 37′ 21.31″ (Lat=41.28412 Lon=1.617672)
Tel.(+34) 93 699 45 48
Fax.(+34) 93 697 43 58
Would you like more information? Send us an email to info @ symyb.com
By accessing and/or using the portal you become a user, thus accepting, from that very moment, absolutely and with no reserves these General Conditions as well as the Particular Conditions which, that being the case, complement, modify or substitute the General Conditions with regard to certain services and contents of the portal.II.- Use of website, services and content
The user commits to use the portal and its services and contents without infringing the law in force, the good faith, the custom and usage and the public order. Moreover, it is forbidden to use the portal for purposes illegal or harmful against SYMYB or any third party, or purposes which, in any way, could cause prejudice or prevent the normal functioning of the site.
Regarding the content (information, texts, image and/or sound files, pictures, design, etc..) it is strictly prohibited to:
– Reproduce, distribute and alter contents without express consent from the legal owner or legislation.
– Violate the copyright of SYMYB or that of its owners.
– Use contents for commercial or advertising ends other than those legally permitted.
– Any attempt to obtain the portal contents by any means different of those put at the user disposal, as well as those regularly used on the web, provided that they do not cause any harm to SYMYB portal.III.- Users responsibility for damages
The use of the portal is the sole responsibility of the user. Such responsibility shall extend to the use, on the part of the user or any third party, of any passwords or similar codes assigned for accessing the portal or any of its services.
Notwithstanding the above, SYMYB reserves the right to refuse, at any moment and without prior notice, access to the portal to those users who break these general conditions or the particular conditions applicable in each case.IV.- Unilateral modification;
SYMYB may modify, unilaterally and without prior notice, and every time it considers appropriate, the structure and design of the site, as well as modify or remove the services, contents and access and/or use conditions.
Hyperlinks from any website to symyb.com, symyb.net or any of its pages is subject to the following conditions:
– Total or partial reproduction of services or content offered at symyb.com or symyb.net is strictly prohibitted.
– Deep-links to symyb.com or symyb.net or any of its pages and the creation of browsers or border environments is prohibitted.
– No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be entered on the portal web pages and services and, in particular, unless those signs which are part of the same hyperlink, the web page in which is established will not contain any brand, trade mark, business sign, denomination, logo, slogan or any other distinctive signs belonging to SYMYB.
– Under no circumstances will SYMYB be liable for any content or service put at the public disposal in the web page from which the hyperlink is made, neither of the informations and statements included thereof.
SYMYB is not responsible at any case for damages resulting from:
– Lack of availability, maintenance and correct functioning of the website and/or its services and content.
– Lack of usefulness, appropriateness or validity of the website and/or its services and content in the satisfaction of needs, activities or results expected from users.
– Presence of viruses or evil software programs in its content.
– Receipt, securing, storage, difusion or transmission of its content by users.
– The unlawful, negligent, fraudulent use, or the use contrary to these general conditions, the good faith, the custom and usage or the public order, of the portal, its services and contents on the part of the user.
Lack of legality, reliability, utility and availability of the services provided by any third party made available for users in the website.
– Non-fulfillment by any third party of the commitment and obligations relating users via the website.
The duration of the website services offered to users is not defined.
Notwithstanding the above, SYMYB reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the portal or any of its services rendering, in the same terms set forth in section four.
For the purpose of preserving the possible copyright, should any user or third party consider his/her legal rights have been broken due to the introduction of a certain content in the portal, he/she must give notice of such circumstance to SYMYB indicating:
– Personal data of the person whose rights were purportedly infringed. Should the action be brought by any third person different to the interested party, he/she must indicate in which capacity he/she is acting.
– Definition of contents protected by copyright regulations and their location in the website.
– Documentation of the mentioned copyright.
– Express consent by owners for users to become responsible for the validity of the information provided in the notice.
The brand SYMYB, and their corresponding graphic brands are all registered trade marks and their reproduction is forbidden without express authorisation from the holder. The legality of the intellectual or industrial copyright regarding contents provided by any third party is their own exclusive responsibility
IX.- Applicable legislation and Jurisdiction
The present General Conditions abide by the Spanish regulations on the matter.
SYMYB and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction which could apply, submit to the jurisdiction of the courts and courts of law corresponding to the business address of the user for any question arising or actions being brought from the portal and its contents and services rendering and from the construction, application, fulfilment or breach of what is set forth in these conditions. Should the user be a legal resident at countries other than Spain, SYMYB and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction which could apply, submit to the jurisdiction of the courts and courts of law of Barcelona.
LEGAL INFORMATION RELATED TO THE SPANISH “LEY DE SERVICIOS DE LA SOCIEDAD DE LA INFORMACIÓN Y COMERCIO ELECTRÓNICO” (LSSICE)
”SYMYB”. (CIF B08335838) is registered in the “Registro Registro Mercantil de Barcelona”, Paper 25.454, sheet 78,Volume 2.425, Book 811, 2nd Section. email@example.com